Westfield Century City
The Westfield Century City mall has been completely reimagined and redeveloped to thrive in a rapidly changing retail environment. The $1 billion project added substantial space through the addition of a second story and refocused the mall to provide a wider range of services and experiences, including more restaurants and new performance and gathering spaces. It remains an open air mall. New Macy’s and Nordstrom’s stores were constructed and additional parking provided. A Purple Line subway station is being built at one corner of the project.
- Sustainability entitlement support
- LEED certification
- Los Angeles Green Code/CALGreen compliance documentation
- Entitlement requirement tracking
- Mitigation monitoring and reporting
Did You Know?
- Westfield serves as its own general contractor
- LEED Silver certification was required by the City of Los Angeles
Village at Westfield Topanga, LEED-NC Gold equivalent
Westfield Promenade Cinema Expansion, LEED certification pending